Friday, September 28, 2012

snippets about Vanya, found on the web




In the White Pages, Vanya is listed as:

Vanya J Franck

338 W 49th St
New YorkNY 10019-7398

Her old phone number was 212-246-1440

I wonder what the J was for? I don't remember Vanya telling me that. Her birth name was Rosemary Palin.

A Yahoo Group set up by Vanya's old friend, Dan Washburn for friends of Vanya's

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/vanyafriends/

Snippets about Vanya, found on the web.

BroadwayWorld.com



[Broadway]

1970
Lady at the Ball
Mrs. Mem Strang(Understudy)
Mrs. Marjorie Hasseltine(Understudy)

[Broadway]

1964
Woman Doctor

A comment here by Barbara Schacker

I love your poetry! I think you under-rate yourself---it is really not just the ordinary stuff...no, not at all. I have published a beautiful book of poetry for Vanya Franck. How about I create a book of all your "lost poetry" perhaps with Evelyne's paintings or mosaics...?
Posted by: Barbara Schacker [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 8, 2012 06:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment